The grammar plays major role either to grab more readers for your writings or losing their interest after reading few lines of your text. Grammar actually gives the actual meaning any story, essay or other kind of text content. A writer can’t get recognition without focusing well on his/her grammar skills.
The bad grammar have many cons for the writer. First of all. It is a clear indication of quick disapproval of the document. The bad impression in front of readers is another major issue. If you’re engaged to the more writing work in your job, the bad grammar can lead to loss of job for you.
English Grammar Seems a Bit Tough. Why?
Unlike many other languages, the English grammar is difficult because of its more rules. The various conditions of using the appropriate language actually make it tougher. This is why, it is hard than grammar of many other languages.
The jokes about English grammar are really worth laughing and sharing with others. There is a verity of humor created on this subject. The most relatable jokes about English grammar actually allow people to enjoy reading such jokes. Therefore, it is quite easier to lift the mood by reading these jokes.
The Recommended Tips to Learn Grammar
- Reading the grammar books isn’t mere solution of it. Practice would make you perfect in it.
- Try to build up your speaking and listening skills that actually help to improve English grammar. Use some spelling correction exercises.
- Make reading your habit or at least give half an hour daily.
- Use some spelling check online tools.
Grammar Jokes and Funny Stories
- Someone has said actually real fact about grammar. The quote is, “Grammar can be described well by knowing the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you’re shit”.
- When I was a kid, my English Teacher looked my way and said, “Name two pronouns.” I said, “Who, me?”
- Punctuation really saves our lives. Simply look at the difference between “Let’s eat grandma! And Let’s eat, grandma”.